Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The £15 Prepaid Fuel Card Promotion (the "Promotion") is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of the 'the Promoter', its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers, including tyre dealer's employees. This offer is open to retail customers only making a qualifying purchase online.
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional communications.
3. By participating in this Promotion the details you provide on the online claim form will be processed by third party partners (Grace & Courage and Prepaid Financial Services) to issue the Prepaid Fuel Card and the information given will be checked by Prepaid Financial Services to confirm the identity of the claimant.
4. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to fulfil your Free Prepaid Fuel Card. Date of birth is only required for the activation of the Free Prepaid Fuel Card. Your data will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose. Personal data will only be used for the purposes of fulfilling your Free Prepaid Fuel Card and will not be used for any other purpose.
5. This offer applies to qualifying online purchases of 2 tyres during the December 2020 promotional period.
6. Qualifying customers have until 31.01.21 to claim their Prepaid Fuel Card.
7. The Promotion will reward a Prepaid Fuel Card to the value of £15 to qualifying customers. The Prepaid Fuel Card will be sent within 21 days from receipt of a qualifying online claim.
8. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at www.tyrefuelpromo.co.uk An on-screen confirmation and email is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
9. The Prepaid Fuel Card will be valid for 24 months from date of issue. Any unused funds remaining on the card after this will be lost. The Prepaid Fuel Card has no fees whatsoever attached to it, simply destroy and discard your card once you have used the £15 spend on it.
10. If the amount of value available on the Prepaid Fuel Card is less than the fuel value being purchased the Prepaid Fuel Card will not work. Customers will be required to pay the difference by other means first (cheque, cash, debit or credit card) then use the Prepaid Card to pay the outstanding balance provided it is the same or less than the value remaining on the Prepaid Card.
11. The Prepaid Fuel Card cannot be used to purchase fuel via a Pay@Pump facility. It can only be used to purchase Fuel inside the Fuel Station store. Your Prepaid Fuel Card cannot under any circumstances be used to withdraw cash via cashback and cannot be used for cash withdrawals via ATM.
12. The promoter reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion at any time.
13. By participating in the promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you follow steps outlined in clause 9 then there is no further obligation. If you wish to create a Prepaid card account that you can load funds to, you will need to speak with Prepaid Financial Services and would be subject to their terms and conditions as seen here; https://prepaidfinancialservices.com/en/terms-and-conditions.
14. The Prepaid Card is issued by Prepaid Financial Services Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the FCA with Firm Reference number 900036; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Prepaid Financial Services Ltd’s company registration number is 06337638 and its registered office is at Fifth Floor, Langham House, 302-308 Regent Street, London, W1B 3AT.
15. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Promoter's decision is final.
16. The Prepaid Fuel Card is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
17. The Prepaid Fuel Card is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
18. Promoter: participating supporting dealers of Micheldever Tyre Services Ltd.
19. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.